So the last official weigh-in… well, that week was a break-even week. I did may weigh-in in the morning so I did register a little loss. This just means I have to lose more this week. I plan on doing it. Some highlights from the past week and a half:
- Bought a bike went for a ride (need to do this more, maybe during the week).
- Went to the dentist and my blood pressure is done from 180/90 to 136/72.
- Still, my only cheat is an occasional spoonful of natural peanut butter.
- I perfected my oven roasted brussel sprouts.
- After a week of hovering around 240 pounds, I have finally broken through to 237.